- Katy and Melissa represented the Arnold lab during the poster session at the UM Center Multi-scale Bio-imaging in Systems Biology Symposium of 2018!
- Kelly’s collaborative review, Prospects from systems serology research, was published in Immunology.
- Katy’s talk at the 2017 BMES Annual Meeting, “Peripheral Blood Proteome of IPF Differs from Normal and Gives Insight into Immunological Processes”, was a hit!
- Katy presented two posters “Inference of cytokine networks in sputum and peripheral blood associated with acute exacerbations of COPD”, and “New Insight into Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Data-driven Modeling” at the NHLBI’s Systems Biology Conference 2017!
- Congratulations to Katy, who officially became a BME PhD candidate after completing her Qualifying Exam!
- Congratulations to Katy and colleagues on the acceptance of their manuscript, The peripheral blood proteome signature of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is distinct from normal and is associated with novel immunological processes, in Scientific Reports.
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering accepted the collaborative Arnold and Shea lab manuscript, Systems analysis of dynamic transcription factor activity identifies targets for treatment in olaparib resistant cancer cells .
- Melissa joined the lab!
- Congratulations to Caroline and colleagues on the acceptance of their manuscript Sustained virologic control in SIV+ macaques after antiretroviral and α4β7 antibody therapy in Science.
- See this article about it in the U-M BME News!
- Katy represented the Arnold lab during the poster session at the Advancing Precision Medicine through Complex Systems Biology Symposium of 2016!
- Congratulations to Katy on being awarded the Graduate Assistant in Areas of National Need (GAANN) fellowship.
- Caroline and Neha represented the Arnold lab at the University of Michigan UROP Spring Research Symposium of 2016!
- Katy joined the lab!
- Caroline and Neha joined the lab!
- Kelly founds the Arnold lab as she joins the U-M Biomedical Engineering department!