- Congratulations to Katy and colleagues on the acceptance of their manuscript, The peripheral blood proteome signature of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is distinct from normal and is associated with novel immunological processes, in Scientific Reports.
- Congratulations to Eric and colleagues on the acceptance of their manuscript, Systems analysis of dynamic transcription factor activity identifies targets for treatment in olaparib resistant cancer cells, in Biotechnology and Bioengineering.
- Melissa joins the lab!
- Congratulations to Caroline and colleagues on the acceptance of their manuscript Sustained virologic control in SIV+ macaques after antiretroviral and α4β7 antibody therapy in Science.
- See this article about it in the U-M BME News!
- Eric and Katy represent the Arnold lab during the poster session at the Advancing Precision Medicine through Complex Systems Biology Symposium of 2016!
- Congratulations to Katy on being awarded the Graduate Assistant in Areas of National Need (GAANN) fellowship.
- Congratulations to Eric on being accepted to the Microfluidics in Biomedical Sciences Training Program (MBSTP).
- Caroline and Neha represent the Arnold lab at the University of Michigan UROP Spring Research Symposium of 2016!
- Katy and Eric join the lab!
- Caroline and Neha join the lab!
- Kelly founds the Arnold lab as she joins the U-M Biomedical Engineering department!